Thursday, June 16, 2011

人类因梦想而伟大,人生因梦想而精彩!

I know most of you will think that this will be a mandarin post. Unfortunately, my mandarin writing ability is only that much, haha!

Basically "人类因梦想而伟大,人生因梦想而精彩" means "Human being is great because of dreams, live is fantastic because of dreams".

I remember when I was young, my primary school teacher likes to ask all the students "what is your dream?" and "What is your ambition". Being yound and naive, all the students have big dreams and goals, everyone was ambitious back then. Just like US president Barack Obama, his ambition is to become US president one day. Fortunately, he worked hard and believe in his own ambition and he ends up where he is today.

Many of us gradually forgot about our dreams and ambition as time goes by, as we grow older and faces more challenges in the real world. When we were young, we often dream of becoming a professional such as doctor, pilot, singer, celebrity, etc. We'd think that we will earn a lot and have everything that we want in life. Life as an adult seemed so perfect back then, i remembered how eager i was to grow and start making millions. But as time goes by, these dreams started to drift away from us. As we grow older and older, we started to realise that the real world is harsh! Making money and getting by every month seems so difficult. I believe a lot of people also feels the same way.

Have you ever thought of getting back also those dreams and goals again? I believe I can dream again because without dreams, life is meaningless. I don't want to live my life aimlessly. 20 years down the road, I don't want to look back at my life and regret that I lived my life aimlessly and did not achieve anything great in my whole llife. I want to contribute to the world and also people around me. I want to make difference to the world and everyone that i come across in my life.

Dear Universe, Please let me have the power to dream again and to realise my dreams. Thank You Universe!  

How about you? do you have any dreams and goals that you want to achieve? Do share it here :)

No comments: